We're hiring rock star marketing managers for one of our key accounts, one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world. The role will offer you a stepping ground to the world of e-commerce and the never-ending learning exposure. The role can bring all critical experiences of a category marketing manager- new product development, brand communication, content marketing and management. The role will have a tenure of 1 year & can be extended based on performance, hence any solid experience at this employer brand will lead to high credentials on your CV.
- New product launches in conjunction with Product Marketing Manager, giving inputs to the development of the product’s editorial direction, style guidelines, and merchandising calendar.
- Co-create positioning statement and brand guidelines for every new product launched from the respective category.
- Collaborate and manage working projects with multiple stakeholders like agency partners, manufacturers, vendors, and other internal clients.
- Work within the brand guidelines established for every private label brand.
- Develop packaging design for new product launches in line with brand guidelines, consumer and category codes by partnering multiple creative agencies.
- Develop actionable customer insights through consumer research/ data analytics
- Explore post-launch growth goals and work towards expanding GMV from every private brand.
- Bring the brand and product story alive onsite by working on product imaging, copy, brand store and design innovation while ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
- Needs to have a very high bar on communication with stakeholders, project management.
- Sharp and focused mind to manage multiple stakeholder relationships and launches in the category.
Preferences for candidates ( as below )
- Brand planners or account managers from advertising or branding agencies with minimum 5 years of experience handling consumer brand accounts.
- Knowledge of FSSAI Guidelines, Legal Metrology guidelines will be helpful.
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/