About the Company:-
An emerging fintech brand is reimagining financial products as consumer products, like Spotify or Netflix, or Dropbox, making money and tools/services to manage it, available for a simple monthly subscription fee so you can stream, share, and sync it across accounts, devices, funding instruments, friends or family. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings, participate in sustainable debt efforts and spend intelligently. We strive to build an open financial inclusion network.
The venture is aiming to build out of India for the world, they are already growing at a massive scale in the US and entering the Canadian markets soon. The markets can further expand once the marketing org kicks in with more rigour.
About the Role:-
The role is highly impactful & our ideal creative leader will have an eye for great design skills, aesthetic sense and visual language understanding that will form the core of the brand's communication and fair consumer understanding of the business and distill the same into clear messaging and campaign ideas for execution.
- You will be responsible for building the brand through creative storytelling whilst adhering to the brand strategies to ensure a consistent, unified experience across all mediums
- Define, execute and own the brand strategies for and drive the creative team for brand communication and content creation
- You will be working hand in hand to drive the content-led marketing initiatives and ensure consistency across key mediums.
- Collaborate with the founders, core team, and other teams to develop the right marketing strategy and establish key guardrails for the brand.
- Be a custodian for the brand and whatever it is communicated internally and externally.
- Own the development & implementation of a content marketing plan that aligns with and drives brand & business goals.
- Be accountable for the look, feel, and persona of our brand across all digital or offline touchpoints. Provide thought leadership in driving advocacy and engagement for brand & content across all channels – make the brand conversation-worthy week on week among end consumers.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, static, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Lead an early-stage and young marketing team while establishing best-in-class creative/design guidelines to be followed for all real-time applications and deliverables.
- Own the end-to-end measurement for content marketing channels, and keep optimizing our content & media strategy basis learnings.
- Research and stay up to date with the latest social media trends that can be used to build and grow brands’ social media metrics. Continuously keep abreast of the competitive landscape and apply learnings from competition to grow the brand’s social media presence.
What you bring:
- The ideal person should have a proven track record of building marquee consumer brands on digital mediums, strong visual aptitude, and a good blend of strategic thinking & creative flair.
- Strong aptitude and interest in the world of finance, at least a financially disciplined creative professional :)
- Preferably a master's in Design, Mass Communication or Marketing.
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing working with SAAS / Fintech brands.
- Highly informed and insightful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption, and marketing opportunities.
- Seasoned in creating content independently and in guiding in-house creative teams and external agency partners.
- Flexible and agile to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Why should you apply for this job?
- Pre-Series A funded startup (Secured $29 million dollar in funding so far) - in the process of raising Series - A
- Leading Bay Area based high growth fintech startup hiring in India ( 100% remote work with on need travel )
- Backed by top investors - Massive.vc, TASC Ventures, Goodwater Capital and more
- Owns 75 consumer FinTech patents
- Top class employee benefits including unlimited leaves, flexible work timings - fully remote, work at your own hours & more
- Brilliant founding team and peers and Ex-Global Product Head of Paypal as CEO
- >100% MoM growth, >90% user retention
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/