The brand is one of India’s most used digital payment apps that allow users to Pay bills,
recharge, send money, buy gold, invest and shop at their favorite stores. Founded in 2015 the app started with payment solutions and soon set foot into financial services and wealth management. The company’s current value is at $1.7B and is funded by 4 investors, Tiger Global Management and Tencent being the most recent investors.
You’ll work across all levels and departments of the organization to find what makes the brand unique and communicate it to the world using the proper channels.
In this role, you can expect to work closely with the brand, business, offline, and finance teams along with media agencies and partners for driving a winning media strategy and planning excellence in alignment with business goals, keep track of competition and changing consumer markets and trends. The role will offer an end to end exposure to not only be an expert in digital and offline marketing strategies but also possess a strong understanding of the brand and business requirements and translate those into media strategies.
● Managing the media budgets, working closely with the brand team and media agency for media planning in alignment with organization goals, competition activities, and changing consumer market trends.
● Media Strategy: Translate brand objectives into media strategy and go-to-market media plans
● Develop Media Plans: Work closely with the media agency to develop media plans
(Offline + Digital) for the brand/portfolio as per briefs shared by the team. Evaluate and
optimize the plans shared by the agency and work with the internal stakeholders to run
● Pro-actively work with Media agencies to recommend integrations
● Media Analytics: Work with partners and stakeholders to drive an analytics-first
approach to media spending by building media models to isolate, attribute and evaluate
the effectiveness of media choices
● Execution Excellence: Work closely with the agency, finance, and brand lead to closely track, manage and report campaign performance. Measure and report performance with comprehensive pre, mid and post-campaign analysis and assess ROI wrt predefined KPIs
● Minimum of 10 years of experience either in a media planning role with FMCG, or
a consumer tech brand and at least 3 years of digital media planning experience
is a must.
● Experience in both traditional and digital advertising media channels, social
media, content partnerships, and sponsorships.
● Should have handled media budgets at scale
● Experience having worked on financial/tech brands is a plus
● Ability to handle pressure, juggle priorities, and thrive in an exceptionally fast-
● Great presentation and communication skills in English (essential)
Mandatory Traits ( Non -negotiables )
1. Should have worked in D2C ( consumer tech ) OR Fintech brands for min 5 - 7 years
2. Should have working experience in >80% of Media and offline campaigns
3. Should have experience handling media budgets over 100cr
4. Should have a total of 10+ years experience in Media planning and brand marketing
1. Led marketing functions or been part of the marketing function at Legacy organizations or Unicorn Brands
2. The ideal candidate would have experience leading Media and campaigns of a top B2C/Fintech/FMCG brand in India.
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/