Brand Manager - An emerging d2c footwear brand
About the employer brand:
Looking for an opportunity to change the world? Want a chance to make an impact on
millions of children in India first, and then the world?
A brand that is making world-class sustainable and accessible footwear for
Indian children to enable play while doing our best for our planet. This leading-edge,
science-driven, ‘Made in India’ product is getting rated as one of the most sustainable
shoes in the world. The company is creating some of the best innovators and
designers in the world along with industry veterans from India and US, with
experience in top brands of the world. The company is funded by marquee investors
from the US and India and also partners with industry-leading companies in this
If you are keen on joining a unique Purpose driven early stage team that is creating an
innovative and disruptive company, you are at the right place. Guaranteed, it will be a
About the role:
As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, development, and
execution of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives to build a strong brand. You should have sound marketing experience and a passion for Brand building,
eCommerce, new-age digital technologies, and retail consumer behavior.
You will work closely with teams – internal and external to ensure the delivery of
communication through all online and offline marketing channels in an integrated
manner. You will also provide leading-edge and disruptive ideas to build high-performing offline and digital campaigns to develop a strong brand presence. The candidate should be in tune with the trends and channels to connect to the youth in today’s world.
The primary responsibility is generating revenue by building business through
successful marketing, brand building, research, product marketing,
communications, advertising, partner management, and public relations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Build and execute a clear and concise brand marketing roadmap - Initiate and
implement branding strategies that aid in the business's revenue goals and increase
brand awareness at all levels
- Undertake research, and create plans that will increase consumer connection reflecting the targeting, segmentation, and value proposition of the brand
- Communicate the brand's story creatively to attract consumer attention and create a top-of-mind recall through its unique value proposition and presence over digital and offline channels
- Develop innovative campaigns that will increase visibility within the target
- Work closely with the agencies to execute plans in stipulated timelines
- Gather consumer insights to identify personas, segmentations, and opportunities - Manage and improve online content
- SEO, Google Analytics, and Brand guidelines - Liaise with
Product, Design, and Sales teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive
strategies, ultimately with the aim to improve segment targeting
- Set up the D2C marketing strategy to drive the acquisition and retention of customers
-Develop and manage the marketing department's budget
- Effectively track and manage KPIs and share progress with senior management
- You have worked at a D2C startup in a brand/marketing role
- A hustler with the ability to adjust to the fast-changing environment of a startup
- You are a strong communicator with exceptional collaboration abilities with a
clear bias for problem-solving
- At least 2 years of prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building
effective offline and online marketing strategies, including SEO, social media,
and other digital channels
- An MBA graduate (preferred)
Location: Bangalore, Work From Office (5 days a week)
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Stock Options
Refer anyone - https://winnerbrands.typeform.com/referrals
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance/part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/
- Brand Manager
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. We are backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy. We find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the marketing domain with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time.
Join our community using the below link:
We also collaborate and provide learning opportunities to ensure our community thrives not just by accessing exclusive work opportunities, but also by unlearning and relearning throughout their marketing careers.
Please visit our academy and see what's planned for the future.
Brand Manager - An emerging d2c footwear brand
Loading application form