About the employer brand:
A health-tech brand offering on-demand consultations with general medical practitioners based in Perth, Australia founded by Indian-origin founders.
It offers 24hr on-demand telehealth – see an AHPRA registered GP for an online consultation, prescription, or referral within 15 minutes, or request an online medical certificate.
The brand just hit an impressive USD 3 million ARR with an agile team and wishes to expand and set up a marketing team at its Chennai office serving them, while closely working with the CMO and marketing leadership working from their Australia office.
Title -Community/Content Lead
Reporting Head: Creative Director/CMO
The role will involve creating, planning and delivering the overall strategic marketing charter of a brand across all primary or secondary mediums - digital. The position will work directly with the marketing and business leadership to engage periodically on new initiatives and implement the same with clear multi-stakeholder management. The role is expected to nurture a community base for the brand through all relevant digital platforms.
- Understand the brand and its verticals from a Brand point of view and position it in the market through great topical content.
- Develop effective, original, and targeted marketing copy for the promotion and positioning to the TG.
- Conduct user studies to understand the target audience deeply to design effective content.
- Awareness and ability to work within frameworks of Marketing and Branding .
- Develop a vibrant community from the existing and potential users resonating with the problems solved by the brand.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Develop a Design system for accurate tones, styles, and consistency in writing content.
- Curate and ensure consistency in content and social media post for the TG
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends, create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms.
Job Requirements/Mandatory Skills
We’re looking for Creative Marketing Experts who can help us communicate with the next billion people of India, Your writing skills should help translate the information into an easily consumable form for our customers. As a content writer , you should be aware of the user-centered write-up and be able to continuously refine the communication language that best works for our users.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
● Experience in creating content & Social Media Posts for some leading brands in India
● Ability to write concise, attention grabbing and hard-hitting content
● Creative bend of mind with the ability to think visually
● Ability to research and design communication systems for an audience
● Exposure to writing print promotional materials, online content, press releases, copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts, etc.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment, deliver within short time frames and meet tight deadlines.
● Ability to give attention to details, acknowledge feedback and manifest it constructively.
● Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Possess good people and project management skill
● Expert at writing skills, editing, and proofreading abilities
● Bachelor's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with 2-3 of experience in advertising, both traditional and digital.
● Or any other professional or academic credentials with proven hands-on in content creation or community building efforts.
Why should you apply for this job?
- Opportunity to learn the APAC marketing region/brands
- Relocate to Chennai with a clear growth roadmap
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/
WinnerBrands Talent Team