Experience: 4+ years
Expected Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Opportunity Type: On-site , Bangalore office
Title - Visual Designer/ Graphic Designer
About the employer brand:
An established brand with strategic collaboration between a renowned educational institution and a technology company has led to the creation of an innovative EdTech platform. With extensive experience in coaching and a solid reputation, the educational institution has been a leader in exam preparation for several decades. Traditional coaching setups, while effective, are constrained by their physical locations and lack personalized learning experiences. On the other hand, digital education companies struggle to provide in-depth engagement and substantial learning outcomes.
The collaborative venture aims to combine the strengths of both traditional classrooms and digital technologies to offer a comprehensive education platform, with a strong focus on leveraging technology to enhance the student learning journey and achieve widespread educational success.
- Understand the marketing/business problems presented to you, and find creative
and strategic ways of solving them.
- Churn out ideas and creatives for many communication pieces including, but not
limited to emailers, in app banners and other digital and ATL assets.
- Mentor and provide direction to external design teams/design agencies, and offer
design and strategic guidance.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to, and everything that goes out is always on
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
- A design degree or equivalent with at least 3-4 years working experience within an agency environment or in-house creative team with a focus on creatives for online communication, digital media & UI/UX
- Stand out portfolio showing high level of visual design skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Solid verbal & written communication & collaboration skills – candidate is required to present the design & interact with stakeholder
- Work cross-team and synthesize feedback from marketing & product teams into creative direction.
- Strong ideation abilities – approach design solutions with knowledge of popular trends & customer expectations
- Strong understanding of the principles of design, colour theory, compositions & layouts
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/
Registration implies consent to our privacy policies
< WB Consultant >