About the employer brand:
A health-tech brand offering on-demand consultations with general medical practitioners based in Perth, Australia founded by Indian-origin founders.
It offers 24hr on-demand telehealth – see an AHPRA-registered GP for an online consultation, prescription, or referral within 15 minutes, or request an online medical certificate.
The brand just hit an impressive USD 3 million ARR with an agile team and wishes to expand and set up a marketing team at its Chennai office serving them, while closely working with the CMO and marketing leadership working from their Australia office.
Title - Motion Graphic Designer Lead
Reporting Head: Creative Director
The Graphic/Motion Graphics Designer will design and create original static graphic, motion graphic, and animated video content for Instagram, Facebook, and websites to engage and inform Australian audiences about on-demand telehealth, with the intention of expanding into more platforms (TikTok, YouTube).
- Excellent design skills with the ability to think creatively and a keen eye for detail that can maintain consistent brand identity across all platforms
- Ability to create and adapt static graphics for each specific social media channel, and bespoke digital advertising
- Ability to create and adapt animated video content for each specific social media channel, and bespoke digital advertising
- Collaboration with internal teams to gather information and materials for content creation
Job Requirements/Mandatory Skills
Has 3 – 5 years experience designing and executing social media and web content in a similar in-house role or freelancing, and can provide examples of work.
- Has a creative eye for aesthetic direction
Digital illustration skills Adobe Illustrator
- Designing for print
- HTML5 animated banner ad creation (and insertion of click tags)
- Basic HTML/CSS & WordPress CMS work
Why should you apply for this job?
- Opportunity to learn the APAC marketing region
- Relocate to Chennai with a clear growth roadmap
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/
WinnerBrands Talent Team