About the employer brand:
SaaS based emerging HR Tech Brand
Experience: 5+ years
Expected Notice Period: Immediate
Opportunity Type: Part-time/Contract
Title – Communication Designer
Engagement Type - Remote
Compensation - Based on final work scope
About the Company-
World’s first recruiting CRM with deep conversational AI and virtual hiring capabilities. Built on the philosophy of making candidates the centre of the recruiting universe and turning recruiters into true talent relationship champions.The platform is built ‘virtual first’ and automates pre-hiring marketing, candidate nurturing, scheduling and support. It is integration-ready with 100+ HCMs and ATS including Oracle, SAP, Workday and Greenday. Founded in 2016 with speciality in candidate experience , candidate engagement , recruitment crm, virtual hiring, virtual onboarding, employer branding, recruitment automation, talent acquisition management , talent relationship, HRTech, HR, Software as a service (SaaS), NLP, Deep learning, AI, Data analytics, Data insights, talent marketing, recruiting chatbot, candidate screening, and candidate regeneration.
We seek talented and multi-disciplinary design talent to join a growing SaaS company in the HR tech space, offering a proven tech suite to engage employees.
You will be responsible for creating visually stunning designs across multiple channels, including collaterals, social media, websites, landing pages, emails, in-products, and events. Your designs will enhance our brand image and engage our target audience. If you have a passion for design, an eye for detail, and the ability to deliver compelling visuals, we would love to hear from you.
Job Requirements/Mandatory Skills
- Collaborate with the founders to understand design requirements and objectives
- Develop a consistent visual language to align with the brand(s), target audience, channels and goals
- Create, maintain and update design assets - collaterals, landing pages, explainer videos, including graphics, icons, templates, guidelines
- Participate in user reviews/research, provide/incorporate feedback and drive consistent iterations
- Stay updated with and then implement the latest design and user behavioural trends
- Proficient in relevant design software like Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma.
- 5+ years of working experience with a portfolio of work to showcase your skills
- Past experience with both digital and print media
- Collaborative with strong partnering skills and ability to prioritize multiple competing demands
- Sound project management skills
- Practical skills in multi-disciplinary design practices/Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communications or any other Art related degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience in B2B SaaS would be an advantage
Why should you apply for this job?
-An opportunity to work in a fast growing HR Tech space.
-Flexible hours with lucrative compensation.
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/
Registration implies consent to our privacy policies
< WB Consultant >