Experience: 5+ years
Salary: upto INR 25 Lacs p.a (based on experience)
Expected Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Opportunity Type: Full-time, Hybrid, Bangalore office
Hiring for a client brand
About the employer brand:
An MNC, a global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with $5 Billion Revenue.
Title - Ecommerce-Specialist
Reporting Head: Global E-commerce Manager
Employment Type - Contract ( 1 year )
Location - Bangalore
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team, working to build out e-commerce globally and accelerate the growth of our online sales channel. We are looking for someone with passion, drive, high energy and a go-getter/get-stuff-done attitude.
The Ecommerce Team Lead will help plan, implement and test a range of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing projects. It comes at an exciting time of growth in the company as you will play a key part in rolling out the 2023 Ecommerce Strategy. Reporting to the Global Ecommerce Manager, you will work with the wider Ecommerce and Digital Marketing teams.
- Play an integral part in managing Ecommerce projects and planned website releases from inception to completion.
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to continuously improve the Ecommerce process in place and manage the backlog of development work based on priorities.
- Understand and scope stakeholder requirements to produce detailed briefs and project plans.
- Create accurate development and support tickets and instruct and manage the relationship with the external development team.
- Work closely with our Ecommerce platform provider on areas such as site performance, site speed, infrastructure, and new product releases.
- Communicate with the Ecommerce Technical Lead and wider team on progress of projects/releases and support issues.
- Working with website monitoring and testing tools to ensure the website is performing optimally at all times.
- Responsible for managing the end to end testing of all projects, planned releases/support tickets in staged and production environments. Logging feedback with developers.
- Manage the running of various reports and scripts required by the business on a daily and weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot issues on the platform raised by various Business Units as they arise.
- Upskill members of the Ecommerce team on new functionality deployed to the platform.
- Maintain and update training and how-to documentation on platform functionality.
- Work closely with external web development team and Ecommerce team.
- Work with Business Units to develop Ecommerce digital plans to improve conversion from all key channels
Job Requirements/Mandatory Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in IT / Software engineering /Business Information Systems / Ecommerce / Digital Marketing or related discipline with an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an Ecommerce development, support & testing environment
- Experience using ecommerce platforms such BigCommerce, Shopify, Salesforce, Magento or SAP
- Experience using Big Commerce an advantage
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Experience developing and executing Testing plans
- Working knowledge of agile systems such as JIRA, Slack, Supports desks
- Excellent SEO optimization skills on platforms such as SEMRush
- Excellent MS office skills especially Excel
- Ability to be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- In depth Knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4) and knowledge Google Ads
Mandatory Traits ( Non -negotiables )
1. Steady exposure in the e-commerce industry is a MUST
Why should you apply for this job?
- A clear launchpad to elevate your e-commerce career at an MNC
- Learn from global e-commerce specialists in multiple countries
At WinnerBrands, we are on a mission to create a community of the brightest marketing minds to deliver impactful, rewarding, and purposeful work by collaborating, contributing & co-learning with smart peers. Backed by Busybeebrands.com, a pioneering brand-building firm that has helped some of the most disruptive new-age brands in the country craft their brand and marketing strategy, we find opportunities with progressives startups and brands in the domain of marketing with multiple engagement models for our talent partners, freelance / part-time or full-time. Request to visit our community page at https://www.winnerbrands.in/talentcommunity/
Registration implies consent to our privacy policies
WinnerBrands Talent Consultants